I'm a Graphic Designer by trade (for those of you who don't know), I spend a lot of my free time doodling or out with my camera, capturing anything and everything! Here are a couple of recent illustrations, my Monday motivation, all with a positive message to help get you through the
end of the week. My life has been busier than usual lately (which has resulted in only one post the last two weeks) and I'm trying to find that balance, between work, blogging and spending time
with the people I love.
My Trek America is officially 50 days away! I'm off down to London tomorrow, taking the polaroid camera, with Danny for company and there should be plenty of ace content to come on Sunday all about that! I've got 4 birthdays in the next 5 weeks, including my very best friends. While I try and plan for all of that, it can be a little overwhelming sometimes, I like to produce illustrations that remind me of the simple things. Life moves pretty fast as Bueller would say, so I try my very best to appreciate all the experiences that come my way.
If you want to see a bit more, visit my website abydesign.co.ukabydesign.co.uk
1. Bear with it, no matter what you're working on at the minute or whatever isn't quite working
out for you. Don't give up, keep pushing yourself. You'll either succeed eventually, or if you fail
then there is always a lesson to be learned.
2. This didn't need any text, its all about loving the people around you. Hold on to them and
don't let go. You have to appreciate the time you have with them and show them you care.
3. A little quote taken from Game of Thrones, 'I am a wolf and will not be afraid'. Don't let
anything or anyone scare you, fear stops you from doing what you really want. Remember
you're strong and can do anything you put your mind to.
4. We've all had those tough moments, days, weeks or even years. Whether its
financial, work related or heartbreak, don't let it define you. Come back stronger, forgive
and move on. Never forget what it taught you though, that's the important thing.
5. My favourite thing to do. Life wasn't meant to be lived in one place and I never feel
more alive than when I'm off exploring a foreign land. Whether than be travelling
abroad or climbing a mountain. Explore the unknown, 5 or 5000 miles away.
6. Be yourself. People judge me for my sense of style, my taste in music,
my tattoos and what I post online. Don't let their opinions stop you from being yourself.
7. We can all admit we spend way to much time living digitally, so put the phone away
at least once a week and just take an afternoon or even just an hour for yourself. Go without it,
trust me you'll be much happier that you did.
I hope you found one of these positive messages was helpful, or gave you that little bit of inspiration we all need on a Monday morning or a Friday afternoon. Life is short lived, don't waste it worrying about anything.
🍑 A B Y
Aby, 24. Northerner.